We are licensed agents with all the major carriers in the state.
What is Medicare
Medicare is health insurance for the following:
- People 65 or older
- People under 65 with certain disabilities
- people of any age with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
(permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or kidney transplant)
There are four parts to Medicare
Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)
- Helps cover inpatient care in hospitals
- Helps cover skilled nursing facility, hospice, and home health care
Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance)
- Helps cover doctors' and other health care providers' services, hospital outpatient care, durable medical equipment, and home health care
- Helps cover many preventative services to help maintain your health and to keep certain illnesses from getting worse
Medicare Part C (also know as Medicare supplement or Advantage)
- Offers health plan options run by medicare-approved private insurance companies. Medicare Advantage Plans are a way to get benefits and services covered under Part A and Part B. Most Medicare Advantage Plans cover Medicare prescription drug coverage (Part D). Some Medicare Advantage Plans may include extra benefits for an extra cost.
Medicare Part D (Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage)
- Helps cover the cost of prescription drugs
- May help lower your prescription drug costs and help protect against higher costs
- Run by medicare-approved private insurance companies
Connecticut Supplements - This link will take you to the ct.gov web page
Are you ready to find out how we can help you succeed?
We know it can be hard trying to find the right financial professional to work with. It’s our experience that no two people have the same circumstances or goals. We design each strategy, tailor made, for your financial situation.